High temperature computerized asphalt softening point tester
ring and ball softening point apparatus
According to T0606-2011 asphalt softening point test (global method), it is applicable to determine the softening point of road petroleum asphalt, coal asphalt, and also to determine the softening point of the residue of liquid petroleum asphalt after distillation or emulsified asphalt breaking and evaporation.
1, Temperature is controlled by the instrument, no human error.
2, external temperature probe, sensitive to temperature.
3, the speed is controlled by PID and fuzzy logic algorithm, linear heating up.
4, 192*64 dot matrix Chinese graphic LCD display.
5, new appearance, more convenient operation.
6, magnetic stirring device, the test temperature is more uniform.
7. Record the test results automatically and manually, and calculate the average value automatically.
High temperature computer numerical control asphalt softening point tester main technical indicators:
It is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of GB/T4507 “determination of softening point of petroleum asphalt” and T0606 “test of softening point of asphalt (global method)” in JTJ052 “test specification for asphalt and asphalt mixture of Highway Engineering”. It is suitable for the determination of softening point of various kinds of asphalt such as road petroleum asphalt, coal tar pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, etc, It is the preferred instrument for asphalt production enterprises, highway and bridge construction units and related colleges and research institutions.
The instrument adopts full computer control, electronic photoelectric measurement and LCD display. The instrument also has the characteristics of linear temperature heating, uniform bath mixing, simultaneous test of two samples, automatic test of softening point of samples, high degree of automation, fast and convenient test, reliable test results, it is an intelligent instrument for asphalt softening point test.
II. Technical index
1. Power supply voltage: 220V;
2. Temperature range: room temperature 0-100/ 180 ℃;
3. Temperature measurement resolution: 0.1 ℃;
4. Agitator: continuous adjustable stirring speed;
5. Heating rate: automatically adjusted to 5.0 after three minutes ± 0.5 ℃/min;
6. Softening point results: LCD display, printer interface optional;
7. Heating power: 600W;
8. Environmental conditions: the ambient temperature is less than 35 ℃, and there is no air convection.
1. One main machine
2. A bracket for softening point in beaker
3. One 800ml beaker
4. One power cord
5. One temperature sensor
6. One heater wire
7. A set of rings and balls
8. A blender
9. A copy of the manual
10. One certificate