Function & Feature:
- High stability and precision.
- Software forPC connection and data transmission, analysis, and printing measurement reports.
- With built-inthermal Width of printer paper: 56.5±0.5mm.
- Rechargeable Li-ionbattery, available for 10 hours working continuously.
- Magnetic Induction(Fe): Measuring the thickness of Non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, such as aluminum, chromium, copper, zinc, rubber, paint on the base of steel, iron, alloy and magnetic steel .
- Eddy Current(NFe): Measuring the thickness of Non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrate, such as rubber, plastic, paint, oxide on the base of aluminum, copper, zinc, tin.
|Measuring principle||Magnetic induction (Fe ) or Eddy current ( NFe)|
|Measuring range (µm)||0~1250μm|
H refers to the thickness of testing piece
|Minimum resolution (µm)||0.1μm|
|Min curvature of the min area (mm)||Convex1.5 Concave9|
|Diameter of the min area (mm)||Φ7|
|Critical thickness of substrate (mm)||0.5|
|Magnetic field||No strong magnetic field environment|
|Memory||500 groups measured data|
|Printer||Build-in High-speed Thermal Printer|
|Power supply||Rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Standard configuration||Main unit,5 specimens (48.5mm、99.8mm、249mm、513mm|
1024mm),Charger, paper for printer, Fe or NFe probe & substrate
|Optional Accessories||Probes，Specimens，Paper for printer|