Scope of application :
It can be used to measure the tearing strength of the fabric and the tearing strength of the paper, plastic sheeting, thin film, electrician, sheet metal etc.
Textiles: GB/T 3917.1 fabric tear – breaking performance 1 part of the impact pendulum method to break strong determination
ASTM D 1424, DIN 53862, EN ISO 13937-1, ISO 4674-2, ISO 9290, M&S P29, NEXT 17, NF g07-149
Paper sheet: GB/T 455, APPITA P 400, ASTM D 689, BS 4468, CSA D9, DIN 53128, EN 21974,
ISO 1974, JIS P 8116, PAPTAC D9, SCAN P11, SNV 198482, TAPPI T414, UNI 6444
Plastic material: GB/T 11999, ASTM D 1922, ISO 6383-2, JIS K 7128-2, NF T54 141
Non-woven fabrics: ASTM D 5734, WSP 100.1
Features of instrument:
- This instrument adopts LCD screen, which is easy to understand and easy to understand.
- This instrument USES microprocessor, automatic detection and analysis data;The instrument has the characteristics of high test precision, reliable performance and simple operation.
- The performance indexes of thisinstrument conform to the relevant requirements of GB/t3917.1-2009.Suitable for the determination of the tensile strength of various woven fabrics.It can also be used for the determination of tensile strength of thick paper, plastic cloth and electrician tape.
Technical parameters :
- Test range of tear force: 0 ~ 16N (A hammer)
0 ~ 32N (B hammer)
0 ~ 64N (C hammer)
- Test accuracy: less than or less than 1%F·S
- Tear length: 43mm
- Length of incision: 20 + 0.2mm
- Power: AC220V 50Hz 20W
- External dimension: 520 x 300 x 580mm
- Instrument weight: 32kg