LR-F010 Brightness Tester
Brightness Meter is widely applied in paper and cardboard, pulp, cotton and fabric, plastic, ceramic and porcelain enamel, amylum, construction material, chemical industry, salt making and other testing department that need to test whiteness.
Standard: GB3978-83 GB7933-87 GB7974-87 ISO 2470 GB 8940.2
GB 1840 GB 2913 GB 13025.2 GB 1543-88 ISO 2471 GB10339-89
Introduction:Brightness Meter is widely applied in paper and cardboard, pulp, cotton and fabric, plastic, ceramic and porcelain enamel, amylum, construction material, chemical industry, salt making and other testing department that need to test whiteness.
- Test R457 or ISO Brightness
- Analysis if it contains fluorescent whitening agent and determination of reflection fluorescence produced by white fluorescent, that is, degree of whitening
- Test the brightness value of Y10, that is, the green light diffuse reflectance factor Ry.
- Test the non-transparency, transparency, light scattering and light absorption coefficient
- Test the ink absorption value of paper and board.
The diffuse diameter is 150mm and Test whole diameter is 30mm. It uses light absorber to eliminate the influence caused by the specimen’s mirror reflecting light. R457 whiteness optical spectral power distribution system in the peak wavelength 457nm, FWHM 44nm, Y10 optical system in line with the GB3979-83; object color measurement.
Test and digital show the value of whiteness, fluorescence (whitening) brightness, opacity (%).
|zero drift||≤ 0.1|
|indication drift||≤ 0.1|
|indication error||≤ 0.5|
|repeatability error||≤ 0.1|
|specular reflection error||≤ 0.1|
|sample size||not less than the test plane φ30mm, the thickness of no more than 40 samples|
|Power||AC 220V ± 10%, 50HZ, 0.4A.|
|work environment:||Temperature 0 ~ 40 °C, relative humidity of not more than 85%|
|size and weight||375 × 264 × 400 (mm), 16 kg|