Trace moisture analyzer using a Karl Fischer coulometric titration methods, friendly interface, 240 * 64 blue LCD display, full Chinese menu, is calculated by the instrument comes directly display the percentage of water content of the sample, the detection circuit uses advanced digital processing technology to overcome the traditional instrument temperature drift and supply voltage fluctuations interfere with the testing process, improve the accuracy and sensitivity of the test. The whole the unique free relay process design, completely eliminate the hidden dangers of memory relay contact oxidation, and extend the life of the instrument. Unique reagents failure detection function, automatically alert the user to the timely replacement of failed reagents, the reagent utilization is increased. Equipped with a printer interface, the user may need to matching miniature printer in order to retain data. Has been widely used in electric power, petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical and other departments, I introduced one of the products of the high cost.
Display: 240 * 64 dot matrix LCD blue
Measurement Method: Karl Fischer coulometric titration
Measuring range: 3μg ~ 100mg
The accuracy: 3μg to 1mg ± 2μg 1mg to 100mg ± 0.2% (excluding injection error)
Clock: electricity without losing clock, year, month, date, day, hours, minutes, seconds, can be kept for 10 years
Applicable ambient temperature: 0-50 ℃
Applicable environmental humidity: ≤ 85%
Dimensions: 300 * 250 * 100
Using the standard:
1, GB/T7600-1987 “in transformer oils Determination of water content (coulometry)
GB6283-1982 “Chemical products Determination of moisture content – Karl Fischer method (general method)
3, SH/T0246 “Determination of the water content of light petroleum products (power law)
4, GB/T11133-1989 “liquid petroleum products – Determination of water content (Karl Fischer method)
5, GB/T7380-1995 “surface active agents – Determination of water content (Karl Fischer method)
6, GB10670-1989 “Determination of trace water industry fluoromethanes class Karl Fischer method
7, GB10670-1989 “Industrial Determination of trace water fluoromethanes class”
8, GB/T606-2003 “General method for the determination of chemical reagents moisture Karl Fischer method
9, GB/T8350-2001 “denatured fuel ethanol
10, GB/T3776.1-1983 “pesticide emulsifier Water Determination Act
11, GB/T6023-1999 “industrial butadiene in the determination of trace moisture Karl Fischer coulometry
Can detect the type of material comprising:
1. Gasoline, hydraulic oil, insulating oil, transformer oil, turbine oil, anti-fuel.
2. Pentane, hexane, dimethyl butane, octane, dodecane, eicosenoic alkoxy, octacosanoic, cyclododecane, decyl cyclohexane, dimethyl butadiene, benzene, toluene, xylene, ethyl toluene, dimethyl styrene, tetradecene, petroleum ether, cyclohexylamine, methylcyclohexylamine, cycloheptane, ethylene cyclohexylamine, dicyclopentadiene, dimethylnaphthalene, trimethyl styrene, biphenyl, acenaphthene, fluorene, methylenedioxy-phenanthrene, isobutyl methyl cumene like.
3. Phenols, phenol, cresol, fluorophenol, chlorophenol, dichlorophenol, nitro phenol, etc.
4. Ethers such as diethyl ether, diethylene glycol monomethyl ether, diethylene glycol dimethyl ether, polyethylene glycol ether, anisole, fluoroanisole, iodo anisole, didecyl ether, diheptyl ether
5. All alcohols, halogenated hydrocarbons, all lipids.