Coating Thickness Gauge Leeb250/251/252/253
Function & Feature:
- One button operation.
- Integrated with Fe and NFe in one probe.
- Easy and quick for operation.
- Switch off automatically or manually.
- Magnetic Induction(Fe): Measuring the thickness of Non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, such as aluminum, chromium, copper, zinc, rubber, paint on the base of steel, iron, alloy and magnetic steel .
- Eddy Current(NFe): Measuring the thickness of Non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrate, such as rubber, plastic, paint, oxide on the base of aluminum, copper, zinc, tin.
|Operating principle||Fe||NFe||Fe & NFe||Fe|
|Measuring range (µm)||0~1250μm||0~6000μm|
H refers to the thickness of testing piece
|Minimum resolution (µm)||1μm|
|Min curvature of the min area (mm)||Convex1.5 Concave20|
|Diameter of the min area (mm)||Φ10|
|Critical thickness of substrate (mm)||0.5|
|Magnetic field||No strong magnetic field environment|
|Power supply||AAA Alkaline battery|
|Standard configuration||Main unit, 2 Calibration specimens (S1,S2), Fe and NFe substrate|