Scope of application :
It is a powerful, general instrument, through a wide range of redesigned, with a modern look and a series of new features, inherent flexibility to test a wide range of material category, including textiles, fabric, paper, cardboard, plastics and medical products, etc.
GB/T 7742 textile fabric bursting performance part 1: determination of the hydraulic method of bursting strength and expansion breaking expansions
ISO 13938.1, FZ/T 60019, FZ/T 01030, ASTM D3786, BS 4768, WOOLMARK TM 29,
WSP 30.1, JIS L 1018.6.17
Device Characteristics :
- Adopt hydraulic method to meet the new national standard.
- Touch screen control, the interface is simple and easy to understand, easy to operate and intuitive, touch sensitive.
- Pneumatic clamps, evenly divided, and adjustable clamp pressure to avoid slippage or damage, easy to use.
- The test cover is high transparent plexiglass, with LED light illumination, which can clearly observe the sample experiment process.It absorbs the magnet
Installation, replacement and disassembly is convenient.
- Automatic induction blasting system, sensitive and reliable.
- Install the organic glass cover to prevent the entreners and use more safety.
- Adopt ac servo drive system, synchronous belt wheel drive, low noise, wide range of speed adjustment and high accuracy of operation.
- High speed AD and processor, high sampling frequency and high test accuracy.
- Domestic only: steady expansion, pressure, fixed expansion and timing of four test methods.
- The instrument comes with a thermal printer to print the report directly, and supports the online work with professional computer software.
Technical parameters :
- Measurement range: (full range 1% ~ 100%)
|Model||2. -2 Model||3. -10 model|
|Stroke||4. 2.00Mpa||5. 10.00Mpa|
|Minimum dividing value||6. 0.001Mpa||7. 0.003Mpa|
- Pressure accuracy: less than 0.2%FS
- Expansion height accuracy: less than 0.2%FS
4, test area: 7.3 cm2 Φ (7.3 mm), 10 cm2 Φ (35.7 mm), 50 cm2 (79.8 mm) Φ, 100 cm2 Φ (112.8 mm)
- Maximum expansion: 75
- Pressure rate: 20-600ml/min
- Test method: steady and burst, steady pressure, fixed expansion and timing of four test methods
- Pressure units: kPa, kg/cm2, bar, lb/in2
- Work power: AC220V/50Hz power: 200W
- Dimensions: 550 x 450 x 700mm
- Weight: 125Kg