ASTM1238 ISO 1133 Plastic Melt Flow Index Testing Machine design and manufacture in accordance with GB/T 3682-2000 thermoplastic melt mass flow rate and melt volume flow rate Determination.
ISO 1133-2005 Plastics Determination of the melt mass-flow rate(MFR) and melt volume-flow rate(MVR) standards.
It is not only suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, ABS resin with lower melting temperature, such as plastic test, can also be applied to high temperature of polycarbonate, fluorine plastic, nylon engineering plastics such as testing, therefore is widely used in plastic production, plastic products, petrochemical and other industries as well as the relevant universities and colleges, scientific research units.
Melt Flow Index Testing Machine Instrument features:
- LCD Englishdisplay and SMT keyboard input can directly and conveniently set time, temperature and sampling times.
- 32-bit single-chip microcomputer is adopted as the control kernel, with fast operation speed and high data accuracy.
3, using a 24-bit adc, temperature acquisition speed, acquisition accuracy, accurate temperature control.
- Embedded operating system, reasonable internal task scheduling, accurate timing, delay and other control, to ensure the accuracy of temperature control, voice prompt and other operations.
- Can calculate, save and print test results.
- Adopt quality method (MFR) test.
- Automatic cutting during test and manual cutting during instrument adjustment.
- The machine has reasonable design, stable performance and convenient operation.
Melt Flow Index Testing Machine Main functions:
1, mass method melt flow rate test function.
2, automatic cutting function.
3.Melting index calculation function of mass method.
4.Melting index test result saving function.
5.Functions of saving results, consulting, printing and deleting
- Extrude the material part
Discharging mouth diameter: Φ 2.095 ±0.005 mm
Length of discharge port: 8.000± 0.025 mm
Charging tube inner diameter: Φ 9.550 ± 0.025 mm
Length of charging barrel: 152± 0.1 mm
The piston rod head diameter: Φ 9.475± 0.015 mm
Piston rod head length: 6.350 0.100 mm
Effective stroke of piston rod: 30 mm
- Test load
The test load is obtained by combining different amounts of weights, which can constitute the nominal load required by the test. There are 8 grades in total:
Grade 1:0.325kg=(piston rod + weight tray + heat shield +1# weight body)= 3.187n
Grade 2:1.200kg(0.325kg+2#0.875kg weight)= 11.77n
Grade 3:2.160kg=(0.325kg+3#1.835kg weight)= 21.18n
Grade 4:3.800kg=(0.325kg+4#3.475kg weight)=37.26N
Grade 5:5.000kg=(0.325kg+5#4.675kg weight)=49.03N
Grade 6:10.000kg=(0.325kg+5#4.675k weight +6#5.000kg weight)=98.07N
Grade 7:12.500kg=(0.325kg+5#4.675kg weight +6#5.000kg weight +7#2.500kg weight)=122.58N
Grade 8:21.600 kg=(0.325kg+2#0.875kg weight +3#1.835kg weight +4#3.475kg weight +5#4.675kg weight +6#5.000kg weight +7#2.500kg weight +8#2.915kg weight)= 211.82n
- The range of temperature: room temperature to 400 ℃
- The temperature control precision: plus or minus 0.2 ℃
- Temperature fluctuations: plus or minus 0.2 ℃
- The temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
- Temperature recovery time: 4min
- Test method: quality method (MFR)
- Measurement range: o. 1 ~ 300g / 10min(MFR)
- Timing accuracy: 0.1s (MFR, MVR)
- Cutting method: automatic (during the test), manual (when the instrument is adjusted)
- Cutting times: 9 times
- Cutting interval: 9999.9 seconds
- Number of saved results: 20 copies
- Printer configuration: panel thermal printer
- Power supply: 220V, 50Hz
- Power: 490W
- Overall dimensions: 290 x 410 x 630 (mm)